Pokemon Bash Pokemon Bash

Lols

This was pretty funny piplup was using an action replay for cut to do that much damage. But Sudowoodo so should stop posing as a tree. The pokeball at the end, priceless.

I don't know how this parody is being linked to family guy if ANYTHING it's more like the ASDF clip with the cake. I wouldn't insult the artist by putting this on the same level as family guy.

TopStick TopStick

You included Mr. Game & Watch!

I was no expecting that, that was pretty cool doawg!

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Son talk about Satire

I'm black and I was laughing the whole time while these stereotypes plague the community some of them are true. My highschool was just...ugh. I got made fun of because I talked "white" aka spoke proper english. I'm sitting thinking to myself "so it's a bad thing to speak your own language as best you can? Well guess I'll be taking your job then". All that a side I was laughing the whole time reminds of a boondocks episode which basically does the same thing as you.

Tarnation Tarnation

i likez it

its a challenging game that pushes you to use your memory. but i lost on one level because i ranout of flower but its hot how it attacks reminds of bleach a lil bit

Haywyre - The Voyage (Sam Haywyre - The Voyage (Sam

You have literally out done yourself.

I purchased this album and it was worth every penny. Keep up the good work!

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

This song is still classic

I remember when it used to be on the front of the audio portal all the time along with a few of your other songs.

This right here is a timeless song it never gets old. You done good :]

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

This is awesome

I'm getting such a Kingdom Hearts vibe off of this.