Haywyre - The Voyage (Sam Haywyre - The Voyage (Sam

You have literally out done yourself.

I purchased this album and it was worth every penny. Keep up the good work!

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

This song is still classic

I remember when it used to be on the front of the audio portal all the time along with a few of your other songs.

This right here is a timeless song it never gets old. You done good :]

Rose At Eclipse Rose At Eclipse

This is awesome

I'm getting such a Kingdom Hearts vibe off of this.

- Platform - Platform

Snap!

This is going on Super Smash Bros Brawl as soon as I find a Stage for it to play on!

This is too retro-y with goodness! That made no sense but just no this is a good song sir.

Or4nges responds:

Oi, I love me some Brawl. Good stuff

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Wow awesome.

This is serene and peaceful. I might just be weird but I imagined a death scene involving sleep when I heard the song it was truly a thing of beauty. What can I say music takes my mind places. But I'm on the verge of tears right now.

As for the song I'm not going to lie I was skeptical at first when I heard the first second of vocals BUT it came out better than I expected. your voice was soothing and I feel completely relaxed listening to this. Even though you said it was out of your range it's sounds great. Well that's about all I can say...Excellent work, really!

VGSongbird responds:

Well, I'm glad even though you were skeptical that you stuck around. And thanks for reviewing ^_^

E-102 Gamma Theme (Dj Sonik) E-102 Gamma Theme (Dj Sonik)

Incredible

You nailed it with this mix and managed to keep the same emotion as the original while giving it a new sound, this is great :D

DreamEater responds:

Thanks so much bro, Glad you dig!
~Sonik

xKore - Do Right (Preview) xKore - Do Right (Preview)

Now this is what's up~

This makes me feel super good. I don't know if you'll ever see this but is there away to get the full song I tried the website in the description and I'm sure that since this was posted about 2 years ago that's long since expired but I want to hear the full thing. Send my imagination on a fantasy trip. As far the song is concerned this is house at it's finest I could imagine this coming on at a dance party and everyone goes insane. Nice Nice NICE!

Oza & xKore - Serenade Oza & xKore - Serenade

I like Serenade on it's own

But this mix is just pure fire. It makes me FEEL GOOD like I just want to get up and dance. Honestly it kind of reminds me of daft punk just a tiny bit (mostly Celebrate) You got good here man keep it up! If you're going to put this up for purchase then let us know when it drops I would gladly buy your work, straight up!

HW - Aquatic Stimulation HW - Aquatic Stimulation

Amazing

Now excuse me while I get this album...

-Trust and Fear- -Trust and Fear-

Man this was beautiful

It's very emotional towards the end, I just wish that there was a longer version up and running :(.

If I didn't get the message through this is amazing. The intro is very dramatic then the chorus sweeps you away into a whirlwind of emotion. The outro leaves me very emotional. This is what I look for in music something to paint the canvas of my imagination +5 for you :]