Pokemon Bash Pokemon Bash

Lols

This was pretty funny piplup was using an action replay for cut to do that much damage. But Sudowoodo so should stop posing as a tree. The pokeball at the end, priceless.

I don't know how this parody is being linked to family guy if ANYTHING it's more like the ASDF clip with the cake. I wouldn't insult the artist by putting this on the same level as family guy.

TopStick TopStick

You included Mr. Game & Watch!

I was no expecting that, that was pretty cool doawg!

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Son talk about Satire

I'm black and I was laughing the whole time while these stereotypes plague the community some of them are true. My highschool was just...ugh. I got made fun of because I talked "white" aka spoke proper english. I'm sitting thinking to myself "so it's a bad thing to speak your own language as best you can? Well guess I'll be taking your job then". All that a side I was laughing the whole time reminds of a boondocks episode which basically does the same thing as you.

Super Mario Misadventures Super Mario Misadventures

*gasps for air* AHAHAHA

This was freaking hilarious there was not one blooper I didn't laugh at. I replayed the intro about 3 times before I realized there was a whole movie left to watch (it was that funny). Good comedy top with smooth animation this was a success :]

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

That was hilarious

Funniest quote!?

"I thought your speech was good"
"Reall-"
"balls"

HAHAHAHAHA

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Lol at that pre-loader so good xD

Okay I should stop refreshing the page now

*watches animation*

ROFL what the flip did I just watch. I was loling through the whole thing if I was wearing a hat I would tip it to you.

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Lol

I was totally expecting her to be uppercut'd!

Bigger Fish To Fly Bigger Fish To Fly

This gave me nostalgia.

Reminds me heavily of wil e coyote & road runner. But more so of the episode of Tom & Jerry when tom wanted to catch the blue fish :p.

This was very good.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

NIce

I like this flash. My favorite scene hands down was the rina-chan and brawl boys. you basically called her a brawl hoe. But that's still my favorite scene.

Red hedgehog episode 2 Red hedgehog episode 2

hahahaha

The music over powering the voices happened alot in sonic adventure 2. Yeah and they're supposed to be professionals. JK. good job.